Guide to CityVille Neighborhoods
Build a tight knit community with Neighborhoods!
Make more room in your city by building Neighborhoods!
Note: To learn more, you can refer to the Guide here. You must be Level 30+ and have at least 620 population.
Q: Can I build more than one (1) neighborhood?
A: Yes you can.
Q: Which residences can I place in each neighborhood?
A: You will notice new themes associated with each residence in the neighborhood; also, the ones you can place in your selected neighborhood will be highlighted.
Q: Which neighborhood is associated with each new theme?
A: You will be able to see this by hovering over each neighborhood in the build menu; here is the list.
Q: Do neighborhoods drop population “doobers” (moving trucks that increase your population)?
A: Yes, there is a chance to randomly receive these and increase your population every time you collect from your neighborhoods; as long as not all the residences in that neighborhood are at maximum population.
Q: Will current decorations affect neighborhood bonuses?
A: No, but you will receive special decorations for neighborhoods by completing the associated quests.
Q: Can I upgrade neighborhoods?
A: Yes, please see part 2 of this guide for more information.
Q: Will neighborhoods’ appearance change with level?
A: No, but it will change as you fill it with residences.
Step by step guide
1. You can find the new neighborhoods in the build menu under the Residences -> Neighborhoods tab. You will be able to see which theme is associated with each neighborhood, as well as how many residences of that type are currently in your city.
2. Purchase the desired neighborhood, place and build it.
3. Once the neighborhood is built, click on it to open the menu.
4. Click on the “Fill” button to place a residence inside your neighborhood.
5. All residences of applicable type will be highlighted.
6. Click on the desired residence to place it inside your neighborhood.
7. You will notice that your neighborhood now looks slightly different; this is because while neighborhoods do not change their appearance with each level, they do change as you add more residences to them.
Gated Community (8×8)
Uptown Estates (8×8)
Palm Towers (8×8)
8. You will be able to collect rent from your neighborhood the same way you currently collect it residences. You will see a countdown clock over your neighborhood and once it’s ready to collect you will see a coin symbol above it.
9. Select the coin to collect from your neighborhood; once you click you will see the following pop-up informing you how much energy collecting from the currently selected neighborhood will cost you.
Build neighborhoods to save space and give your city an even more unique look!
Tags: CityVille, CityVille Neighborhoods, CityVille Neighborhoods Guide, CityVille News, CityVille updates, Guide to CityVille Neighborhoods