Flintlock’s come to the homestead with the stories of folk all over the globe who need our help! Why, we oughta get together and send crops, animals, and packages to folk in need and help out Heifer International!
• Gates at Level 18
• New items!
• Free gifts
• Market items
• Upgrades – CHARITY HQ
• Monday Wrappers
About Holiday Giving:
Holiday Giving Missions:
Mission 1: Base of Operations
- Harvest 15 Cocoa Trees to make Hot Cocoa for the helpers.
- Check out the Heifer International Sale to find out how you can help people around the world!
- Place the Charity HQ to get the holiday helping started!
There’s a new visitor on the homestead! Travelling photographer Milly has crashed her Camera Wagon near our homestead and needs our help! She will give something back though, some professional photographs, some new clothes, and some more Stuffed Bear Storage!
New Build – Camera Wagon
New Free Gift Crop – Silver Vein
Three new Healables, Broken Camera Photo Camera and Sewing Machine
Amy Steele, the nefarious outlaw, is forming an evil new crew! We need to nip this in the bud! Find out who the members are and earn Rock and Thron storage!
• Gated at Level 20
• Amy’s Crew Missions
• Build the Brambles
• New items!
• Free gifts
• Market items
• New Collection: Hidden Hideout
About Amy’s New Crew!
Amy’s Crew Missions:
Mission 1: RETURN OF STEELE
- Clear eight rocks, they’re starting to stack up!
- Tend 15 Adult Standard Pigs to sniff out evidence of Amy Steele’s plots
- Place the Brambles to start storing Thorns
About Thanks and Giving:
Givin’ Games Missions:
The first 2 quests will be unlocked on day of release, then 2 quests will unlock every subsequent days.
Mission 1: Givin’ Thanks
- Gather eight Speckled Corn for the feast later (drops while Harvesting Maize)
- Ask for eight Thankful memories. Everyone’s got at least one!
- Collect the Daily Bonus on the Wikiwah Camp once it’s up and runnin’
Rewards: 2 Hide Prepping Stations, Bison, 20 Wikiwah Favor
Mission 2: Drummin’ An’ Dancin’
- Gather 25 Squash Seeds for roastin’ mmm… Yummy! (rarely drops from Summer Squash)
- Dance five times at the Wikiwah Camp to work on your moves (Click on the Camp, then click “Dance” to show your moves)
- Craft six Dancin’ Garbs and get yer groove on!
Rewards: 2 Indian Paintbrushes, 40 Wikiwah Favor, Random Reward
Mission 3: Looming Possibilities
- Harvest Wild Oats 12 times to stock up for the feast later
- Ask for 12 Lovely Looms and some festive cloth
- Weave two Autumn Loom Blankets
Rewards: Wild Boar, Fully Grown Grizzly Oak, 50 Wikiwah Favor
About Hibernation Preparation:
Mission 1: Losin’ Sleep
- Harvest 12 Persimmon Trees
- Find a Hibernating Animal in a Slipshod or Breezy Den
- Place the Dormitorium
Reward: 500XP, Animal Edibles, Wilderness Crate
Mission 2: A Place to Lay yer Head
- Harvest 20 Bamboo to help build dens
- Prepare any Hibernating Animal 16 times
- Upgrade the Dormitorium
Reward: Breezy Den, 5 Catnip, Hibernation Kit
Use Hibernation Kits to prepare the Animals. These animals can be found in the Slipshod and Breezy Dens.
Mushy Mortar: Seals up them drafty cracks! Usually drops when clearin’ Rocks on yer Homestead. They’re in the Market.
Soft Bedding: A perfect sleepin’ pad! Usually drops while harvesting Reeds on your homestead. They can be found in the Market and on the Free Gifts page.
About Harvest Festival
Mission 1: Harvest Help
- Harvest 20 Carrots
- Harvest 25 Pear Trees
- Place the Harvest Basket
Rewards: Maple Tree, 2 Unwither Crop, 3 Harvest Gourds
Mission 2: Basket Case
- Harvest 15 Gourds (free Gift)
- Gather 25 Large Scissors (harvest Tin Forges)
- Unwrap the Harvest Basket
Rewards: Angus Cow, 2 Wither Protection, Animal Edibles
Mission 3: Imp-Festation
- Reclaim 12 items from the Pilfered Payloads (uses 6 Harvest Retrieval Kit)
- Calm down the Belted Cows 40 times
- Round up the li’l Imps
Rewards: Blue Chipmunk, 2 Almond Trees, Quick Licorice
Pilfered Payloads » found near Grass, Rodks, Thorns, Harvest Gourds and the Harvest Basket.