World Island is coming! Let’s finish the Saga and build your exclusive World Island! How beautiful the World Islands are! You did a great job to build the World Islands. All of your citizens are celebrating the great achievement!
Note: These goals will end in 74 days.
For more info, you can visit the Guide to World Island Act 1.
WORLD ISLAND SAGA GOALS – ACT 1 PART 1
ACT 1 – America Islands!
GOAL 1: GET FREE EXPANSION IN THE SEA!
- Get Your Free Expansion in the Sea
- Harvest 50 Water Crops
- Ask Friends for 10 Charging Bulls
Rewards: 3 Zoning Permits and 100 XP
GOAL 2: 6000 POPULATION ISLAND!
- Finish Building your North America Island
- Collect from Alaskan Cruise Ship 15 times
- Ask Friends for 15 Alaskan Malamutes
Rewards: 7 Energy and 200 XP
Written By: zgs on August 27, 2013
It’s summer fun time! FarmVille is rolling out the Palm Paradise!
This is a multi-level constructible feature that you can build and win awesome prizes for some fun and excitement! It is quite similar to the Tree of Love and Carnival Fun House.
Building the Palm Paradise
You will get the initial frame for the Palm Paradise for free the first time you play FarmVille after the update, and you will immediately be entered into Placement Mode. You can place the Palm Paradise frame on your farm now, or you can choose to place it in your Gift Box for use later.
The Palm Paradise is a multi-level constructible building with 6 levels. Each level requires building parts such as Sea Water, Flip Flops and Ship in a Bottle to complete.
Build the Captain Pigeonman Base Get Captain Pigeonman return to his base, you’ll fight pollution evils together. It’s not easy to summon him, try your best fighters!
CAPTAIN PIGEONMAN GOALS
Captain Pigeonman Base: 5×5 Community Building (allows 1,680 – 3,150 population)
GOAL 1: BUILD THE BASE
- Place & Upgrade your Captain Pigeonman Base to Level 2
- Have 6 Captain Pigeonman Buildings
- Collect from 15 Captain Pigeonman Buildings
Rewards: 5 energy and 500 goods
GOAL 2: FIRE ELEMENT IS READY FOR YOUR BASE
- Upgrade your Captain Pigeonman Base to Level 3
- Ask friends for 15 Endangered Plants
- Send 30 Tour Buses to Neighbors’ Businesses
Rewards: 100 XP and 50,000 coins
GOAL 3: WIND ELEMENT IS READY FOR YOUR BASE
- Upgrade your Captain Pigeonman Base to Level 4
- Have 10 Captain Pigeonman Buildings
- Collect from 30 Captain Pigeonman Buildings
Rewards: 5 Zoning Permits and 200 XP
GOAL 4: WATER ELEMENT IS READY FOR YOUR BASE
- Upgrade your Captain Pigeonman Base to Level 5
- Ask friends for 20 Recyclable Bags
- Harvest 60 crops
Rewards: 15 energy and 200,000 coins
Written By: zgs on July 31, 2013
It’s fun time! FarmVille will be rolling out the Carnival Fun House soon!
This is a multi-level constructible feature that you can build and win awesome prizes for some fun and excitement! It will be quite similar to the Tree of Love.
Building the Carnival Fun House
You will get the initial frame for the Carnival Fun House for free the first time you play FarmVille after the update, and you will immediately be entered into Placement Mode. You can place the Carnival Fun House frame on your farm now, or you can choose to place it in your Gift Box for use later.
The Carnival Fun House is a multi-level constructible building where each level requires building parts such as balloons, warped glass and tent canvas to complete.
Like many constructible building parts, you can acquire these items by:
- Asking your neighbors for these parts by posting a help request to your feed (click on the “Ask For More” button for each type of part).
- Give parts to your neighbors via the Free Gifts page or the “Send Gifts” button.
- Acquire individual parts by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Buy” button for that particular part).
- Acquire all needed parts for the building by spending Farm Cash (click on the “Complete Now” button to purchase parts for the rest of the building).
Written By: zgs on July 28, 2013
The Renaissance Castle! The Renaissance Art Exhibition is on the way! Expand to the Château de Chambord to get more Frame Angles!
Note: This goal will end in 28 days.
Château de Chambord: 6×6 Community Building (allows 8,000 population)
CHÂTEAU DE CHAMBORD GOAL
GOAL: THE RENAISSANCE CASTLE!
- Expand out to the Château de Chambord
- Ask neighbors for 20 Diana Sculptures
- Collect from 60 Renaissance Residences
Rewards: 6 Zoning Permits and 12 energy
Written By: zgs on July 19, 2013
Amusement Park Goals coming soon!
AMUSEMENT PARK GOALS (Unreleased)